CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

last night's aftermath, enlai just had to message me this afternoon to ask for danny's email. cos he's going to LA next month to interview the spiderman2 people. so he's gonna pop by ny to look for danny. how nice of him. and he was asking me whether ive got anything to pass to danny. was thinking about this the entire day.. sadly ive got nothing to pass to him. yah sure i could pass him photos of us recently. i could pass him photos taken in bali the other time. i could pass him images of things he has missed. but then again, does it matter? will he look at the pictures and think of us, and maybe if im lucky enough.. he'll miss us and give us a call? or would he just chug it aside, cos he's too busy.

rouge tomorrow night.. mimi's party. hrrm.

okay. gonna go read instyle and paint my nails again.

thank you to evelyn who had to hear me whine last night. but thanks for your advice and it really meant alot to me.. and no its not your fault. you didnt make me cry lah!

its time i get over this whole danny shite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home